Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I'm new!

Hey guys, my name is Delaney, and as you can probably tell I LOVE soccer! Soccer is like the greatest sport ever. Accept at times it can get a little tough when your on a competitive team. You have to switch your schedule around and make time for your sport. But aside from that let me tell you about me, I have four brothers, yes four, now before you start feeling sorry for me let me tell you why its awesome. So number one you don't have to share a room and you can do stuff by yourself. Now I could go on forever but that probably make you bored so I'll move onto something interesting. I love gymnastics, surfing, jiu jitsu cheerleading and lots of other stuff. I think I am very smart and I am a perfectionist. So I'll wrap that up and hopefully make some more posts. SEE YA LATER.



Sincerely,

Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment